Areas of Use:
OR, ER, PACU, ICU, Cath Lab
• Organism resistant to multiple pathogens account for institutional outbreaks.
• MRSA, C. Diff, VRE, E. Coli, H1N1, etc. are difficult to contain and manage. These increase morbidity, mortality and length of stay.
• Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs), not covered by Medicare and Medicaid, can cost the hospital upwards of $40,000.
• Airway suctioning in multiple settings can cause cross-contamination if suction tips are not properly stored.
• Personnel can transmit these contaminants to other patients and to themselves, causing outbreaks.
• Individual disposable suction holster keeps patient's workspace clean by isolating contaminated suction tips.
• Noise reduction feature an oval aperture near the mouth of the holster permits insertion of suction tubing, minimizing suction noise.
• Reservoir at bottom of the Medstrap Holster keeps the suction tip from sitting in secretions.